When Exploring one must have the correct hat - otherwise, how will one know they are actually exploring! - Lady Felicity Fizzle
A hat for the Victorian Explorer in all of us. Known as Pith Helmets or Safari Pith Helmets these unique & striking looking hats have accompanied many of the most extraordinary expeditions. Incredibly lightweight these traditionally made Pith Helmets are made from the core (pith) of trees that grow mainly in the North of Vietnam and made one piece at a time. Wherever your exploring takes you, don't leave without one of these incredible African Safari Pith Hats.
- Free Standard UK Delivery
- F&C Size Guide: One Size Fits heads from 55 cm to 60 cm.
- Adjusts to fit via the internal leather sweatband.
- Measurements: 5" Crown. 2" Front Brim. 2 1/2" Back Brim. 2" Side Brims
- Includes: Genuine Leather sweatband
- Dispatch: At The Fizzle and Crank Emporium We dispatch the next working day
- Fast Shipping available